Save an additional 5% coupon code + $9 clip coupon on Wonder Maxi Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike, Upright Recumbent Pulse Sensor Indoor Cycling Bike with LCD Monitor Phone Holder for Cardio Workout and Strength Training. Discount applies at checkout. Valid through Nov 1, 2019
Wonder Maxi Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike
- 【Digital Tracking Monitor】Equipped with a large multi functional LCD screen that helps you track speed, time, distance, calories burnt and heart rate and clear about your daily workout progress. The console also has a phone holder where you can dock your phone to view workout videos or favorite shows while exercising on this recumbent bike.
- 【Foldable Design】Typical folding exercise bike for home that needs minimal floor space while you're working out, and can be easily moved to side or stored away after workouts. And x-type design physical balance theory in the design, you can feel the bike is sturdy and don't worry you will fall down.
- 【Adjustable Seat】The exercise bike seat can with stand up to 265 pounds. The height of the seat can be adjusted up and down, and you can adjust to the most comfortable position for exercise. The large size seat provide strong support during long time rides without the need for an extra gel cushion. Allows comfort and longer rides.
- 【Quiet Magnetic Resistance】Built with magnetic tension control system, providing 8 levels quite tension resistance so your workout remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey. Designed with ergonomic magnetic resistance and 3.53 lbs heavy duty flywheel, ensure smooth and quiet ride movement and maintenance free operation, allow you to do exercise while working at office or watching TV at home without disturbing anyone in the house.
- 【3 Modes Design】This folding exercise bike has 3 modes - fully folded, upright and recumbent, it easily transforms from and upright to a recumbent bike with adjustment of a lever. The recumbent bike take pressure off your lower back and prevent you from slouching while targets the Quadriceps, Hamstrings Calves, Tibilais Anterior, and Glutes. The upright bike offers you a low-impact workout from a seated position, targeting the same muscles with the addition of core.