Save an additional 50% on coupon code + %10 clip coupon TIGERKING Biometric Safe Fingerprint Safe Agile Fingerprint Recognition System ,Convenient and Rapid Opening, Great For Home, Hotel, Office, Say Goodbye To Complicated Numerical Passcodes
November 18, 2019
TIGERKING Biometric Safe Fingerprint Safe Agile Fingerprint Recognition System ,Convenient and Rapid Opening, Great For Home, Hotel, Office, Say Goodbye To Complicated Numerical Passcodes
$158.99 in stock
- 【Agile fingerprint recognition system】：Each and every Safe Box fingerprint recognition system has undergone multiple tests, to assure rapid response. Even under conditions of variation in finger position, the recognition system can still recognize your fingerprints, and rapidly unlock and open your personal safe. The attached short video illustrates how to open your safe.
- 【Sturdy construction】：The Biometric fingerprint safe is manufactured from a durable, reinforced, double thickness tempered steel casing weighing 24.2 pounds. Its two active locking pins and tamper-resistant concealed hinge design can resist the most determined break-in attempts and will protect your jewelry, firearms and cash.
- 【Internal layout and design】：The home safe features a collapsible shelf, which can safely protect and store items such as: documents (A4 size without folding), a 13.3" laptop and more. Interior: 13.5 in. W x 10.6 in. D x 9.5 in. It is deeper and wider than other safes in its class.
- 【Opening the safe】：This security safe will protect you and those you trust. No one can open the safe unless the system recognizes their fingerprints, or they possess a key or a passcode. There are 3 keypads which can accept between 3 and 8 distinct passcodes. Do not lock the keys within the safe.
- 【Using the safe for the first time】：The first time the safe is used, the system will accept any fingerprints. Therefore, when you first receive the safe, please enter and store your own fingerprints. The system can accommodate as many as 32 fingerprints. The attached short video illustrates the procedure for entering and storing fingerprints and passcodes.