Save an additional 30% on FLYING PIGEON FG 1936 Kid Balance Bike, Ages 2,3,4 Years Old for Competition, 12 inch Toddler Bike for Boys & Girls Outdoor Play Games, Kid Bicycle. Discount applies at checkout. Valid through May 31, 2019
FLYING PIGEON FG 1936 BL-01 (Black)
- 【Perfect design】Same material as all-terrain bike- aluminum alloy frame. it is ultra lightweight. Special light wheel set for competition.Dual bearinig design inside bicycle hubs , which is generally used in mountain bikes for competitions. It makes the balance bike wheel less resistance and sliding longer distance while the same driving steps/driving force. Ordinary balance car generally uses ball hub.
- 【A really sturdy aluminum frame.】 The frame is made of lightweight aluminum. The aluminum build makes the balance bike fairly lightweight and durable at the same time.The frame is mainly used in mountain bikes.It on the balance bike is specially designed to be safe for both young girls and boys to use. It's specially made so that in the event of a fall, the chance of your child smashing off of the frame is minimized. So, the bike Under the control of the baby.
- 【Light tyre】Double compound structure of the tyre, the special design on the surface and side surface make the tyre both lightweight and strong strength. Lightweight pneumatic tire with a net weight of 650 grams, this tyre is durable and high shock absorption. Kids will certainly feel comfortable when riding.
- 【Size suitable for all kids】Racing class seat, ergonomics design, breathable and elastic .Kids still feel comfortable after long time riding. Non-limited handlebar is suitable for racing, flexible for children to control. Eco-friendly mushroom shaped handle prevent sliding, more safe for kids less worry for mother. The handlebar(20.5''-22.5'')and seat( 13''-17'') , it is fit for all size kids of 2-6 years old.
- 【Hassle-free assembly】Quick release latches make it easier to adjust the seat height without the use of tools.90% assembled, 3 steps to complete the installation, and equipped with installation tools, you don't have to worry about installation.