Save an additional 30% on Eureka Instant Clear 26′ NEA120 Purifier, 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Cleaner with Carbon Activated Filter and UV LED, for Allergies, Pollen, Pets, Odors, Smoke, Dust, Black. Discount applies at checkout. Valid through Sep 9, 2019
Eureka Instant Clear 26' NEA120 Purifier
$86.77 in stock
5 used from $62.32
- 【Air Purifier for Particles and Smoke】 True HEPA filter captures 99. 7% of dust and airborne allergens as small as 0. 3 microns such as household dust, model, pet dander, and pollents. Charcoal filters would remove the odors from pets, smoking and cooking due to bad air circulations in the winter.
- 【Air Purifier for Mold and Germs 】Built-in long lasting UV LED (5 times more life cycles than traditional bulbs) with TiO2 could effectively reduce the bacteria, viruses and mod spores . Eureka air cleaner complies with the Federal Ozone Emissions Limit. CARB CERTIFIED.
- 【AHMA Verified & Energy Star】 Certified This 26" Eureka Air Purifier with 3 fan speed settings is best used for whole-room airflow up to 222 sq. ft. With high CADR values (Smoke 143, Dust 145, Pollen 228) and long distance air circulation technology, the air purifier can establish a great airflow at high efficiency even at low speed setting.
- 【Ultra-Quiet Sleep Mode 】Only 32dB at low setting is "whisper" quiet, you can barely hear it unless you're hyper-sensitive to noise. The UV LED in the Air Purifier brings Zero Light Pollution, offers a comfortable sleeping environment
- 【Easy Filter Replacement】The blue indicator light would flash when the filter replacement is required. If you use Eureka Instant Clear 26' NEA120 Purifier under Medium or Low speed for 8 hours every day, the filter should be replaced after the air purifier worked 90 days (equals 720 hours). If the Air purifier works under High Speed for 8 hours per day, the filter should be replaced every 60 days (equals 480hours). 1 year limited manufacturer.