What is the solution for The 3D object is not sticking to the heated print bed on Monoprice Select 3D Printer.
Check the following issues:
• Ensure that the print bed is clean and free from dust.
• Check that the bed is level and is the proper distance from the extruder nozzle, which is the thickness of a sheet of printer paper.
• Check to see if there are defects or scratches in the printing mat and change it as necessary. You can use one of the included printing mats, ordinary masking tape, painter’s tape, or Kapton® tape.
• Add a brim or raft to the model.
• Check that the temperature of the heated print bed is correct for the type of material being printed.
Please login or Register to submit your answer