Attach a lanyard (sold separately) to your printer to secure the printer to your wrist, carabiner, etc.
NOTE: Make sure the lanyard contains a strap small enough to thread through the lanyard attachment point of your printer.
- Turn of the printer.
- Remove the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot and then set it aside.
- Remove any loose photo paper from the input tray and then set aside if necessary.
- Locate the lanyard attachment point at the top of the printer.
- With the lanyard in one hand, thread the smaller lanyard loop through the hole in the printer until approximately half of the lanyard is through the hole.
- Thread one end through the opposite end of the lanyard.
- Tighten the lanyard by pulling the opposite end.
- Reload the remaining photo paper with the print side facing up.
- Align the top cover with the tracks on the outside of the printer and then slide the top cover toward the output slot until it is frmly seated.
- Turn on the printer.
Please login or Register to submit your answer