- Tevo Tarantula-Prusa I3 3D Printer features Automatic Platform Levelling along with Automatic Platform Height Detection. Also features Large Print Area.
- The auto-leveling version uses a proximity sensor to detect the aluminum print bed where the normal version of the printer uses a micro-switch to detect the end of travel for the Z-Axis movement (vertical limits).
- The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200mm×280mm×200mm – the travel for the build plate is limited by the physical dimensions of the frame itself and that is around 220 mm for the X-axis (side to side), 260-270mm for the Y-axis (front to back) and around 200mm for the Z-Axis (up and down). Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
- Model – Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled).
- Less parts. Easy assembling. High performance. Better than reprap prusa i3.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=item]