- Hands-off, time-saving meal preparation. Just set it and walk away
- Easy and foolproof. Never overcook a meal again. Perfect results, every time.
- Gourmet taste. Capture the full, TRUE flavor of foods.
- Added nutritional value. Natural juices and nutrients are retained in the vacuum seal bag.
- Easy clean-up. No messy pots and pans. Just empty and wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Energy-efficient. Uses energy equivalent to a 60W light bulb once at target temperature.
- Sous Vide description
- Saves you money. Tenderizes inexpensive cuts.
- UL commercial and NSF approved. Designed to meet the rigorous demands of a commercial kitchen.
- The lid contains steam. Prevents any significant evaporation or the need to continuously monitor the water bath level.
- Easy to Use. Set the temperature on the control panel and let it do the cooking.
- Compact. Sleek design suits busy kitchens, yet it still has the capacity to cook 20 x 4-oz (115g) portions of food.
- Affordable. The SousVide Supreme Chef is a fraction of the cost of other sous vide devices, such as immersion circulators.
- Easy to maintain. Each unit is hand-calibrated at the factory, with no need for re-calibration by the cook.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/simple_list]
Sous Vide Supreme Professional Water Oven - Info & Customer Reviews
[content-egg module=Amazon template=item]