September 7, 2018 9:34 pm
Last update was on: September 7, 2018 9:34 pm
R2D6, a 3D pen, is a device empowering its owner’s creativeness and enabling you to build three-dimensional pictures and objects. The pen includes a convenient OLED-display used to create the temperature and the mandatory type of plastic. Light weight aluminum body together with an elegant metallic look makes your 3D pen eventually elegant.
The USB-powered 3D pen of the fourth generation is network- or USB-charged. This implies a 3D pen is becoming truly mobile finally. Connect your pen to your tablet, external electric battery or a laptop computer, and you’ll have the ability to draw outdoors!
The initial 3D pen has incorporated fused deposition modeling which really is a modern multilayer printing technology as a core principle of work. Thanks to managed temperature and speed of printing fully, fused deposition modeling enables you to generate pen drawings along with increase the versions made out of 3D printers.
- The most lightweight 3D pen in the world: weighing only 52 grams!
- Safety: Given that the nozzle is at the mercy of less heat, the chances of burning yourself are minimized and clogging is no more a nagging problem.
- Easy control: Even though you had zero experience just before using the pen, you’ll have the ability to draw intuitively.
- Mobility: The pen works with with both network and USB charging. You can now draw simply by connecting your 3D pen to an external electric battery outside.
- Aluminum body makes your 3D pen elegant ultimately.