- Man-Made Materials
- Breakthrough technology lets you control your own level of noise cancellation throughout your day. Trouble shooting steps for poor or no noise cancelling: 1) Make sure the power is switched on. The power indicator should glow solid green. 2) Turn the headphone’s power off and then on again. 3) Charge the headphones. 4) Ensure the proper sized ear tips are being used. If a too small or too large ear tip is being used, the earbuds will not have a proper fit in the ear. As a result, audio quality and noise cancellation may suffer. 5) Be sure the ear tips and headphone openings are clean and free of debris.
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing so you can connect to your devices wirelessly
- Calls come in clearer, even in windy or noisy environments, with noise-rejecting dual-microphone system
- Lightweight neckband design conforms to your body for all-day comfort and wear ability
- Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 10 hours of wireless listening per charge
Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones are meant for daily city use. Controllable noise cancelling allows the user to fine-tune the amount of their surroundings they want to hear. Bluetooth means less hassle and the neckband design provides all-day wearability.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/simple_list]
Bose QuietControl 30 Noise Cancelling Headphone - Info & Customer Reviews
[content-egg module=Amazon template=item]