The Dremel DigiLab 3D45 is the most reliable and easiest-to-use 3D printer for advanced users in higher education and corporations. With a heated build plate and robust extruder, you can now use advanced filament types like nylon and eco-ABS. To make things easier, the 3D45 has filament detection via RFID that enables the printer to automatically recognize and change settings for optimized printing.
- Most reliable and easiest-to-use 3D printer for advanced users in higher education and corporations
- Heated build plate and robust extruder allows for advanced filaments like nylon and eco-abs
- Rfid filament recognition automatically senses and configures settings for optimized printing
- Wi-fi-enabled with hd camera for fleet management, remote viewing, and time-lapse video capture
- Accompanied by Dremel’s world-class customer support with the industry’s best 1-year warranty
Last update was on: September 18, 2017 8:54 pm